Here are are readers picks for must have cocktails for the 2016 carnival season. read , try, enjoy and share your photos and pics…
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup ripe mango cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) cream of coconut
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) light rum
- 1 cup crushed icee
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Pour into tall glasses and serve with a straw.
Ginger Beer Cocktails
- 1 oz. Jamaican ginger beer
- 1 tsp. ginger juice
- 1 1/2 oz. dark rum/ vodka
- 1 tsp. cinnamon schnapps
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 egg white
- Crystallized ginger square (optional)
Pour enough ginger beer into a saucer to cover.. Scoop ice into shaker. Pour ginger juice, rum and cinnamon schnapps into a shaker. Add a pinch of ground cloves. Separate an egg and add egg white to shaker. Shake vigorously for at least 20 seconds until drink is frothy and foamy. The longer you shake, the foamier the drink. Add ginger beer and stir slightly. Pour into glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and crystallized ginger square.
Minty Lime Frozen Mojito
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup Key lime-flavored (or other light) rum
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs and lime slices
Combine limeade concentrate, rum, and fresh mint leaves in a blender. Blend until smooth. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lime slices before serving, if desired.
Here are are readers picks for must have cocktails for the 2018 carnival season. read , try, enjoy and share your photos and pics…